The Saturday before Easter, I got a text from my friend Sarah (Thanks Sarah! The boys napped all afternoon!) telling us about a bouncy house set up in the mall near our house. We met up with Sarah and her 3 boys and hubby and let boys go crazy! They bounced for about 30 minutes straight and then Carter told us he was ready to go home. He was so worn out, I think they all were! It was a lot of fun and best of all, ALL of my boys crashed as soon as we walked in the house, hubby included! I got 2 hours all to myself.
This is at the mall on 40. It's 4 dollars per kid for up to an hour. Secret: nobody checks in to see how long you've been there though! It's really nice on rainy days :)
Wow...looks like they had a lot of fun! I bet they did sleep hard. :o) The pictures are great! What mall?
ReplyDeleteThis is at the mall on 40. It's 4 dollars per kid for up to an hour. Secret: nobody checks in to see how long you've been there though! It's really nice on rainy days :)
ReplyDeleteHaha that is awesome!! Looks like they had a blast!
ReplyDelete