After we got settled in at the house, Ryan took us to The Lobster House for dinner. It was amazingly good and was right next to the water. He has raved about this place since we first got married and I have to admit, it was as good as he said it was! I think next time we go, we might need a sitter though! Of course I forgot my camera but next time there will be pictures of this place :)
After The Lobster House, we drove out to Cape May Point to look at the lighthouse. It was kinda chilly out but we still had fun. There is an old army bunker there but you couldn't go in. A sign said that soon you could so we're looking forward to seeing the inside.
After The Lobster House, we drove out to Cape May Point to look at the lighthouse. It was kinda chilly out but we still had fun. There is an old army bunker there but you couldn't go in. A sign said that soon you could so we're looking forward to seeing the inside.


No comments:
Post a Comment