Not much going on lately. We've all been a little sick and a whole lot tired so we've just been hanging out mostly. But that hasn't stopped the boys from being their silly little selves :)

Even though it was over 60 degrees out over the weekend, Liam still insisted on wearing his gloves inside and outside! He only took them off to eat, and then they were right back on.

This is Carter's "I'm too cool for you" look.
He thinks that he is now a ROCK STAR. If he's not "drumming" on something, he has his air guitar cranked up and is dancing around like a wild man. He has even managed to turn
"Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"
into a hardcore rock song. He's going to take after his Daddy in the music department I think!
They are to cute!! I miss you and your lil men so much!!!
ReplyDeleteOh - you will just LOVE the drumming
ReplyDeleteLove you